Sunday, June 7, 2009

Do your Clothes say I don't Care?

I've never heard a successful person say "clothing doesn't matter."



I’m amazed at how many people ask "does it really matter what I wear?" My first thought is "this person isn't very ambitious. My second thought is "he's making room for the next guy."

Please folks, if you're part of my inner circle, remove those words from your vocabulary. Instead, tell yourself that What you wear reflects who you are, how you feel and what you know. It goes well beyond a suit and a tie. It’s an outward statement of the inner working of your mind. It can’t be an afterthought, it should be your forethought.

Here's are the three things I'd like you to do right away.

1) Get rid of everything that is ripped, torn, broken or doesn't fit.

2) Get rid of everything that doesn't look good on you. You know what I'm talking about!

3) Decide to never leave the house in clothes that make you look like you don't care about yourself.


And remember, not paying attention to what you wear is like carry a sign that says I Don't Care! But, you really need to - if you want to stay ahead of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment