Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Women: Wear some makeup, Please!

I don't get it. Make up is a necessity, I just don't understand why some people (women) refuse to put it on. Make up isn't just for the wearer, its for everybody looking at you.


Make US happy and put on a little Happy! Rather than bitch and moan, here are the facts.

1) People think more highly of you if you appear that you take care of yourself.

2) Women who wear make up are treated better than those who don't.

3) No one is really a "natural" beauty, most women look better with a little happy on their face.

Plus and this is strictly my opinion, it makes me wonder if you are so "natural" that you don't take care of other things and you know what I mean.

Am I the only one who wants to around slapping people with make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment