Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, Best You

It's the New Year and everybody is talking about New Year, New You. Personally, I don't like the saying. I like me so why should I change cause its the new year. Instead I like to remember "why" I like me and continue the journey towards my own personal best.

So instead of thinking that you need a "new you" perhaps now is a good time to just get back in touch with your "best you" and present that in 2009.


I do admit an unfair advantage. In my clients closets, I see how people think (or thought) about themselves based on what's in their closet. And quite frankly, most of my clients are so much more interesting than their wardrobes. They don't need a "new you" the problem is they forgot how interesting they are.

If you really want to make a New Year's resolution, how about just being your "best you?"

You can jumpstart 2009 by joining me on www.blogtalkradio.com/tailorededges every Monday for advice and strategies to discovering, living and dressing your personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment