Sunday, January 11, 2009

Did I ask for a Dirty Sanchez?

Do you really know what you're eating? Your favorite restaurant may be giving you a Dirty Sanchez and you don't even know it.


I am completely grossed out. I was listening to one of my favorite blog talk radio shows - The Daily Mix to get my daily dose of reality and that’s when I heard the news. A slew of restaurants in one of my favorite cities, Las Vegas, were sited for having fecal matter. Not mouse fecal matter but real human. Now, of course, we know its not just in Vegas, that can happen and does happen everywhere!


How does it happen? Easy, despite the signs that are posted in every restaurant that any moron can read - employers are choosing to not wash their hands!

Come on people, if you go to the bathroom and touch anything - wash your hands. If I wanted a Dirty Sanchez, I’d order one.

Apparently, those signs in the restroom don’t mean a thing. Please, I beg all restaurant owners, drill your employees on personal hygiene. Add “immediate termination if you do not wash your hands” to your employee handbook and sign. The not washing the hands thing is not cool - anywhere.

I am grossed out. I can’t even breath, I’m so upset. And the 3 most common reasons people don’t wash their hands: laziness, fear of germs on the facet or they think since they only touched their own package, so its okay. Go figure!

For those of you who refuse to wash your hands, whether you work at a restaurant or just like to network and shake hands, think about how you would feel if someone gave you a Dirty Sanchez and you didn’t ask for one! Not so pretty, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment