Saturday, January 31, 2009

Men's Style: Stay away from my Beaver!

There's something a little strange about a man in a fur coat. As much as I like to think of myself as being "open minded", I’m never going to get use to seeing a man in my beaver. Some things should be reserved for women only and fur coats are one of them.






Its not that I’m against fur, its personal choice for women. Some women look incredibly glamorous, elegant and warm in their beavers. But when I see a man in a fur coat, my first thought is MAN UP, it’s not that DAMN COLD!

There’s just something about a fur coat on any man that says I’m full of myself. Plus, it goes against the laws of attraction. On some subconscious level, I still expect a man to hunt and gather. Seeing a man walk down the street in a fur makes me think he’s a little full of himself and that goes against the laws of attraction.

That being said, if you’re really into beaver and want to wear man fur, consider a shearling, you get the warmth and feel of fur without the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment